Life Thur the Lens 19/52... Wildflowers of The Black Hills
The warm breeze graces the land and the snow melts as the last tulip withers away. And, just like that, spring has sprung and the wildflowers spread across the forest floor.
The Good.... A Hike FULL of Gratitude....
- the scent of warm pine needles in the air
- the rustling of the trees as they sway in the wind
- mocking birds singing back and forth to one another
- squirrels scampering through the forest
- the smell of rain as a thunderstorm rolls in
- tom turkeys strutting in all their glory
- a forest floor covered in wildflowers
WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR?
WHAT DOES YOU LIFE THRU THE LENS LOOK LIKE?
New to Life Thur the Lens??? START HERE!